Here are the results for today’s Freshman/Sophomore meet. Thanks all who help make the meet a success and congratulations to all awards winners!
Click an event title (red text) for details.
Here are the results from the 2013 Greater Flint Area Cross Country Championships
FINAL INFORMATION FOR CAMP
We will be having practice Tuesday at 8am. Then change, eat breakfast, then up to camp.
- Runners must have all of their paperwork turned to the Athletic Office and get their Try Out Card.
So that means Physical, Emergency Release Form, and Concussion Form. (Athletic Fee has to be paid before the first meet)
- SC Camp Rules Form and Young Life Release Form need to be turned in to the coaches on Camp Day
- The Camp fee is $270 or if you worked the road race it will be $220. Paying by cash is Preferred but if paying by check, Make checks out to TIMBER WOLF YOUNG LIFE
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Personal medicines, toiletries, bug spray, sun screen, contacts solution, etc.
- Towels for running/beach – pillow and linens are provided.
- Running gear for 6 DAYS – socks, 2 pair of shoes, shorts, rain gear (yes we run in the rain!) Remember: We will be running twice a day
- One nice outfit.
- Heavy clothes for cool temperatures in the evening.
- Insurance card/medical authorization from parents.
- Snacks … the meals are great so don’t overdo the junk food. They will feed us well!
- Dirty laundry bag, alarm clock, and fan.
We will be cramped for space so please limit yourself to one medium size (24x18x10) suit case or 2 medium size (18x10x10) gym bags. Bedding will be provided.
Spending Money: Enough for two lunch trips and any other food from vending machines at camp.
For any emergency here is the address for camp and our phone numbers
Coach Rob Schwerin Timber Wolf Lake Cross Country Camp
(810) 423-0561 Young Life
Coach Rachelle Palmateer 4909 N. Morey Rd.
(810) 444-2568 Lake City, MI 49651
Hello Cross Country Team. Tomorrow will be Long Distance Monday. Drink lots of water through out the day to stay hydrated. Also make sure to bring water to practice. Remember that your body is 70% water, so drink plenty of water to satisfy your body’s need.