2013 Greater Flint Area
Thursday, October 3, 2013
A limited number of commemorative long-sleeved T-Shirts will be for sale for $15.
The fee is $85 per varsity team or $15 per individual for teams with less than 5 athletes. Please forward a check payable to Swartz Creek Community Schools and your contract by noon on Monday, October 1, 2012. Athletes must be registered through Athletic.net by 4pm on Monday, September 29, 2013.
Each school will provide their 2011 enrollment for grades 9-12. Schools will then be listed in order by size and split into three divisions, RED, WHITE, and BLUE. (If the number of schools is not divisible by three, the larger schools’ divisions will increase first. For example, with 19 schools, we’ll go 7-6-6.)
- Traveling Trophies to (M/F) overall team champs
- Team Trophies for 1st (M/F) in each division
- Traveling Memorial Awards for (M/F) individual winners
- All-Genesee County Plaques to top 7 (M/F) in each division
- Second Team Certificates 8th through 14th places (M/F) in each division
- Medals for 8th through 14th (M/F) in each division
- Medals for 1st through 10th (M/F) in the JV race
- Coach of the Year Plaques (M/F Nominations submitted with entries)
One results packet will be provided for each boys and girls team at the conclusion of the meet. Only varsity results will be included. Team scoring will be provided by divisions and overall. Results can be found online at http://www.swartzcreekcrosscountry.org.
You can also read our printable meet document..
4:00 Coaches Meeting
4:30 Girls Varsity
5:00 Boys Varsity
5:30 Junior Varsity
6:00 Awards Ceremony
Allen Murphy, Meet Manager
School: (810) 591-1831
Cell: (810) 845-7298
Fax: (810) 591-1895